Hi Weijie,

Thanks for introducing this FLIP! I have a few questions about the
designs proposed.

1. Would it be better to have all XXXPartitionStream classes implement
ProcessConfigurable, instead of defining both XXXPartitionStream and
ProcessConfigurableAndXXXPartitionStream? I wonder whether users would
need to operate on a non-configurable PartitionStream.

2. The name "ProcessConfigurable" seems a little ambiguous to me. Will
there be classes other than XXXPartitionStream that implement this
interface? Will "Process" be accurate enough to describe
PartitionStream and those classes?

3. Apart from the detailed withConfigFoo(foo)/withConfigBar(bar)
methods, would it be better to also add a general
withConfig(configKey, configValue) method to the ProcessConfigurable
interface? Adding a method for each configuration might harm the
readability and compatibility of configurations.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Yunfeng Zhou