Hi Yue,

Thanks for your feedback!

> 1. Does Grouping Remote State Access only support asynchronous interfaces?
>    --If it is: IIUC, MultiGet can also greatly improve performance for
> synchronous access modes. Do we need to support it ?

Yes. If we want to support MultiGet on existing synchronous access mode, we
have to introduce a grouping component akin to the AEC described in
FLIP-425[1].
I think such a change would introduce additional complexity to the current
synchronous model, and the extent of performance gains remains uncertain.
Therefore, I recommend only asynchronous interfaces support "Grouping
Remote State Access", which is designed to efficiently minimize latency in
accessing remote state storage.

> 2. Can a simple example be added to FLip on how to use Batch to access
> states and obtain the results of states on the API?

Sure. I have added a code example in the Flip[2]. Note that the multiget in
this Flip is an internal interface, not a user-facing interface.

> 3. I also agree with XiaoRui's viewpoint. Is there a corresponding Config
> to control the  state access batch strategy?

Yes, we would offer some configurable options that allow users to adjust
the behavior of batching and grouping state access (eg. batching size,
etc.).

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-425%3A+Asynchronous+Execution+Model
[2]