+1 for the proposed release managers (Weijie Guo, Rui Fan), both the two
candidates are pretty active committers thus I believe they know the
community development process well. The recent releases have four release
managers, and I am also looking forward to having other volunteers
 join the management of Flink 1.20.

+1 for targeting date (feature freeze: June 15, 2024), referring to the release
cycle of recent versions, release cycle of 4 months makes sense to me.

I'd like to help you if you need some help like permissions from PMC side,
please feel free to ping me.

Best,
Leonard