What do you think?

Best,
Muhammet

On 2024-04-25 08:54, Joao Boto wrote:
Hi all,

I'd like to start a discussion on FLIP-449: Reorganization of
flink-connector-jdbc [1].
As Flink continues to evolve, we've noticed an increasing level of
complexity within the JDBC connector.
The proposed solution is to address this complexity by separating the core functionality from individual database components, thereby streamlining the
structure into distinct modules.

Looking forward to your feedback and suggestions, thanks.
Best regards,
Joao Boto

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-449%3A+Reorganization+of+flink-connector-jdbc