Thanks João for pointing it out. I didn't know about the PR, I am going to check it.

Best,
Muhammet

On 2024-05-06 14:45, João Boto wrote:
Hi Muhammet,

Have you had a chance to review the recently merged pull request [1]?
We've introduced a new feature allowing users to include ad hoc configurations in the 'JdbcConnectionOptions' class.
```
 new JdbcConnectionOptions.JdbcConnectionOptionsBuilder()
                        .withUrl(FakeDBUtils.TEST_DB_URL)
                        .withProperty("keyA", "valueA")
                        .build();
```

This provides flexibility by enabling users to specify additional configuration parameters dynamically.

[1] https://github.com/apache/flink-connector-jdbc/pull/115/files

Best