Hi Piotr,

Overall this FLIP is fine for me. I have a minor concern:
IIUC, the code path will become more complex after this FLIP
due to the addition of shouldIntterupt() checks, right?

If so, it's better to add a benchmark to check whether the job
performance regresses when one job has a lot of timers.
If the performance regresses too much, we need to re-consider it.
Of course, I hope the performance is fine.

Best,
Rui