Thanks Lorenzo for kicking off this discussion.

+1 for the motivation, and I left some comments as following:

(1) Please add API annotation for all Proposed public interfaces

(2)
JdbcConnectionOptionsParser/JdbcReadOptionsParser/JdbcExecutionOptionsParser
offer two methods validate and parse, it’s a little stranger to me as your POC
code call them at the same time, could we finish validate action in parse
method internal? And thus a Parser interface offers a parse method makes sense
to me. It’s better introduce a Validator to support validation If you want to
do some connection validations during job compile phase.

(3) Above methods return InternalJdbcConnectionOptions with fixed members, if
the example db requires extra connection options like acessKey, acessId and
etc, we need to change InternalJdbcConnectionOptions as well, how we show our
extensibility?

Best,
Leonard