Thanks zhongqiang for bringing this discussion.

I also noticed you also sent a mail to Debezium’s dev mailing list, it will
help us a lot if they can help maintain a LTS version for their 1.x serials.

I can accept the proposal to reference DBZ 2.0’s doc as a temporary solution in
current situation.

About upgrade Debezium version and bump JDK version as well, we’ve to consider
that flink’s default JDK version is still JDK1.8, it’s a hard decision
to make at this moment, but I agree we need to bump DBZ version and JDK version
finally.

Best,
Leonard