Hi Natea,

the FLIPs looks good to me. Looking for forward to it.

@Feng: TypeInferenceUtil#generateSignature considers parameter names if they have been specified. We can further evolve this function (e.g. improving the result type information), but this is not part of the FLIP. This requires changes in the TypeStrategy interface.

Regards,
Timo