Hi Yanquan,

Yes, you are right about SQS - It is a  MessageQueue.
https://aws.amazon.com/sqs/features/

Thanks for reviewing the FLIP and valuable suggestions about adding
observability.
We have reviewed the above-mentioned Standardize Connector Metric FLIP [1]
and added a section about it in the proposal document [2].
Please review and let us know your feedback on this.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-33%3A+Standardize+Connector+Metrics
[2]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lreo27jNh0LkRs1Mj9B3wj3itrzMa38D4_XGryOIFks/edit#heading=h.oeqpkusea912