Hi Saurabh,

Thank you for sharing the FLIP for the SQS source connector. An SQS source
connector will be a great addition to the Flink ecosystem, as there is a
growing demand for SQS source/sink integration.

I have a few queries:

1. AWS has announced JSON protocol support in SQS [1]. Can you shed some
light on how different protocols will be supported?
2. AWS SQS has two types of queues [2]. What are the implementation detail
differences for the source connector?
3. Will the SQS source connector implement any kind of callbacks [3] on
success to offer any kind of guarantee?

[1]
https://aws.amazon.com/about-aws/whats-new/2023/11/amazon-sqs-support-json-protocol/
[2]