Thanks, I added it. I'll keep a running list of ported/unported
examples in my mails. I'll rename the java example package to examples
once the Scala API merge is done.

I think the termination criterion is fine as it is. Just because Scala
enables functional programming doesn't mean it's always the best
choice. :D

So far we have ported: WordCount, KMeans, ConnectedComponents,
WebLogAnalysis, TransitiveClosureNaive

These are the examples people called dibs on:
 - TriangleEnumration and PageRank (Fabian)
 - BatchGradientDescent (Márton)
 - ComputeEdgeDegrees (Hermann)

Those are unclaimed (if I'm not mistaken):
 - The relational Stuff
 - LinearRegression

Cheers,
Aljoscha