My primary reason for Travis (vs. Jenkins) was that I have experience with it.

And it leaves these happy little checkmarks:
https://github.com/sebastianbergmann/phpunit/pull/1051/commits on the
commits and messages as seen on
https://github.com/apache/hive/pull/107 .

Jenkins is probably configurable to achieve similar function. However,
I have no idea how to do such. (And could not find an example when I
did a quick search.)

Are there any disadvantages of enabling Travis on Flume?

Thank you,

Donat