Dear contributors,

as part of the release we need to set the proper fix versions for the jira
issues, so with this issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-3163
I will remove the fix version form the unresolved tickets where the time
until the release is too short to test and commit the patch.
Those will be moved to the next release which will come soon.

If there is a fix that you feel like it must be in this release, please
tell us as soon as possible, so we could discuss, review and commit it.

Thanks,
Ferenc