Here's an overview of voting at Apache:
https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html

In short, only PMC votes are binding, but other non-binding votes are
certainly welcome. They help inform what the wider audience thinks about a
release candidate, and more voting typically means more testing.

Often, when people vote, they also provide information about what they
tried/tested, in order to arrive at their vote.

My current vote is -1: I ran into
https://github.com/revelc/formatter-maven-plugin/issues/260 while testing
this on the master branch of Fluo. I'm not sure what's wrong. If I can't
get it to work (or if somebody else also has the same problem), I'll
withdraw this vote, and do a PR to revert back to 2.7.0 of the formatter,
which I've tested on Fluo and works fine. There's supposedly an enum
formatting bug fix in 2.7.1, which I had wanted to include here, but it
doesn't seem to affect Fluo, so version 2.7.0 should suffice until we
figure out what's wrong with 2.7.1.