Aishwaray,

Would it be a lot of work for you to post the work you have done?  I
would be interested in taking a look at it, if it is easy for you to
share.

I have two use cases with Muchos during release testing that these
changes may impact.  One is running the agitation scripts in accumulo
testing that kill and restart tablet servers.  Another is making
configuration changes and restarting the entire cluster.

Keith