Hi Aishwarya,

I'm interested in the details. Are these just for Muchos, or is the
intent to propose changes to Accumulo's scripts as well? I assume the
former, since you're asking in the Fluo mailing list, but if it's also
the latter, I may have more follow-up questions or suggestions wearing
an Accumulo PMC hat instead of a Fluo PMC hat.