Here is a small example I found very fast out of curiosity. Jcommander is
susceptible to MITM.

https://github.com/cbeust/jcommander/issues/465

This is still open afaik. I'll be digging more for things like zipslip etc
and transient vulns. I still would appreciate any advice.

Auditing Fluo will probably mean working inspecting other projects more
than Fluo itself.