Joe,

The current phrasecount example looks like its based on Fluo 1.0 and
Accumulo 1.x.  There have been a lot of changes in master that may
require some changes.  Some of the disruptive changes are Fluo's and
some are from moving  Hadoop 3, Accumulo 2, and Java 11.   I have been
keeping stresso up to date because I use it for testing.  I will try
to create a PR to update phrasecount.

It may be that you can run stresso against the latest Fluo snapshot
after applying my PR[1].

[1]: https://github.com/apache/fluo-examples/pull/11

Keith