I have switched my development environment to primarily run with JDK14
and noticed some incompatibilities with Fluo.

Some of these are now fixed in a PR: https://github.com/apache/fluo/pull/1093

However, this doesn't completely fix JDK14 builds. Specifically, JDK14
removed the Concurrent Mark Sweep garbage collector. This garbage
collector is hard-coded in MiniAccumuloCluster 2.0.0 and earlier.
Since accumulo2-maven-plugin uses MiniAccumuloCluster, the tests
cannot run in Fluo on JDK14.

This issue has already been addressed in upstream Accumulo
(https://github.com/apache/accumulo/pull/1427) for Accumulo 2.1.0.

My proposed resolution is that Fluo should use an updated version of
accumulo2-maven-plugin, after Accumulo 2.1.0 is released with the
MiniAccumuloCluster improvements. Of course, this requires Accumulo
2.1.0 to be released first.