So, a quick follow-up to this:

The CMS flags seem to be ignored, so that's not really a problem:

OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM warning: Ignoring option UseConcMarkSweepGC;
support was removed in 14.0
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM warning: Ignoring option
CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction; support was removed in 14.0

These are just warnings about the flags being ignored.

I may be having other problems on my machine that prevent the tests
from running. I'm not sure, but it seems that Accumulo's Initialize is
failing to connect to the ZooKeeper server within the 30s timeout
period. There does not appear to be any problems with ZooKeeper
itself, and I can use telnet to send `ruok`. My machine might just be
slow... I'll have to troubleshoot later.