No problem. The project is here when you've got everything recovered. Worst
case scenario (regarding Fluo), is that you create a new identity for
yourself and then you continue to contribute and we vote you in a second
time. 😜

But seriously, I'm sorry this happened to you. I hope you get everything
sorted out without too much difficulty. 2FA is definitely a must have.