We should use 'main' for our default branch in all of our Fluo repos
(including the 'fluo-website' repo, which currently uses 'gh-pages').
Any content in 'master' branches should be moved into 'main' branches instead.

Additionally, for the 'fluo-website' repo, I'd like to configure it
for automatic staging to an `asf-staging` branch by leveraging ASF
INFRA's .asf.yaml features out of the new default 'main' branch, from
which we can publish by moving commits to `asf-site` with a simple git
one-liner. We have been doing this for some time now in the Apache
Accumulo project, and it is working out nicely, so I want to bring it
here also. If you have questions about how that works, please refer
to: https://github.com/apache/accumulo-website/blob/main/README.md#publishing
(or ask me)

This is a lazy vote, so it will pass unless there are any objections
raised, in which case, it becomes a majority vote. If there is a -1
for the website build part only, but not for the branch rename, then
this vote will proceed on the branch renames only, and we will discuss
the website build separately.

I'm happy to start working on these once the vote passes.

This vote will end after Tue 11 Aug 2020 09:30:00 AM UTC
(Tue 11 Aug 2020 05:30:00 AM EDT / Tue 11 Aug 2020 02:30:00 AM PDT)

Thanks,
Christopher