Hi guys,

Someone stole my phone and laptop and I tried to disable my old github account
for security. I'm creating a new github account and eagerly look forward to
contributing regularly now that I've corrected some personal issues.

If there is anything I need to do to verify let me know, the first thing I'm
doing is getting access to my Apache account and setting my email up again.
Then, I will create a new github account and report back.

Thank you guys and I hope you and your families are all hanging in there during
the pandemic.

Kenneth McFarland
Sent from ProtonMail mobile