Hi Kenneth,

I'm sorry that happened to you. I don't think there's anything on our end
(by "our", I mean "Fluo PMC/committers") to do or verify. Once you're
reestablished with your Apache account, you should be able to do everything
you were able to do before, including link it to a new GitHub account, if
you wish. In the meantime, you're welcome to engage as much as you want as
any other contributor in the community (code reviews, PRs, discussion,
etc.).

The only things different are:
1. you won't have write/commit access until you regain access to your
Apache account, which should be handled by INFRA,
2. you won't have access to the private list until you regain access to
your Apache account, and
3. the Fluo PMC isn't going to be initiating a new VOTE thread to re-invite
you as a committer/PMC member based on any new activity (because you
already are one)

I hope you get it all sorted out soon!