Ross Gardler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> >Dave Brondsema wrote:
> >
> >>Because 0.6 docs are not split, things are pretty confusing.  I
> >>speculate it might be worth it to get a 0.7 release out the door
> >>primarily so our online docs make sense.  0.7-dev has been pretty stable
> >>for a while and it has plugins working pretty good.  release early,
> >>release often they say.  We'd just bump all new features to the next
> >>version.
> >
> >Yes. I was going to propose the same thing. It would be okay to
> >0.8 0.9 0.10 0.11 until we are ready for the 1.0 release.
> >
> >We should prioritise the Jira Issues to aim for 0.7 ASAP.
>
> I'm fine with that, although I can't spend the time assisting right now
> (but should be able to in a couple of weeks).

It takes quite a while to get ready for a release. It would be good
to wait until Ross can help a bit because plugins is the major change
for this release. I will also be busy for the next two weeks.

Should we aim for a release date of Friday 2005-03-25?
Remember that we need a week for release testing.

--David