Ross Gardler wrote:
> Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> >Ross Gardler wrote:
> >
> >>There are now only 5 issues open on the 0.7 release.
> >>
> >>3 of them are documentation issues, so anyone can pitch in here.
> >>
> >>2 of them are Cocoon issues and will either be fixed with a cocoon
> >>upgrade, or we will not be able to fix them for 0.7
> >>
> >>Is it time we planned for a release date? (again)
> >
> >The "Lazy mode: true" output looks very awfull
>
> Yes, that will go with a cocoon upgrade that needs to be done for two of
> the outstanding issues anyway.

Which issues are you talking about Ross? Are they critical?

I reckon that we should not wait for a Cocoon upgrade.

I will attend to FOR-500 verifying the licenses for supporting
products and generally ensure that our own work is properly
licensed, but i don't want to do that until just before release
in case more stuff gets added.

As we have said before, we do not need to solve every issue
that is listed.

--David