Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

 >> Do we need to rethink the scheduled date for our Views-seminar on
 >> Thursday?

It would be nice for me if we could -also?- do something on Monday evening.

Well, Monday evening has never been suggested as far as I remember.
I'd be happy to move the View-Workshop there if we can find a room and
there are no crossovers with other events?

Although Ross was planning on coming Tuesday I think (is this fixed?)

No it is not fixed, my wife, son and I will be visiting friends in Germany for a few days either side of the conference, I will make myself available whenever others are available. Although, to be honest I was planning on only being at the conference itself so that I would be with my family and friends for at least some of the time.

So I'm -0 on moving the date, I will be there if the majority wish to move the date.

Ross