As requested I have set up a branch with my experiments with the locationmap. This branch is *not* to be used for any real work as I have done little testing. It is merely for experimentation right now.

However, I do need the locationmap working in order to properly develop the Daisy plugin. So things will progress over there.

At present there is a new demo page in fresh-site on that branch (see last menu item in samples). This is intended to document the working features. Which currently is only the link rewriting.

There is no documentation for the locationmap at present except that page and http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-200

WARNING
=======

If you take a look at the changes to forrest.xconf you will see a FIXME regarding the location of the locationmap file. I don't know how to define it within xconf from a property set in forrest.properties. I suspect you can't and we will have to change the implementation of the org.apache.forrest.locationmap.LocationMapModule to accept it as a parameter from the sitemap.

Currently it will only work if you do "forrest run" within the FORREST_HOME/main/fresh-site directory

If anyone wants to have a play around with this branch I'll do my best to answer questions, but I'm not exactly familiar with it right now.

Ross