Ross Gardler wrote:
> I've updated SVN with the new issues URL. However, I have *not*
> published the site to make these changes public.

I did now. But i am away for the rest of the weekend so cannot help further.

The bugtracking_url in forrest.properties still needs to be
amended - cannot find the new one.

Could some please contact cocoondev.org and arrange for
their webserver to do .htaccess redirect to issues.apache.org

> I wasn't sure if the i.a.o site was considered stable or if it was still
> in test. From the messages on infra it looks like Jeff is happy with
> things. SO if we are then we should publish the site ASAP because we
> don't really want too many issues to sneak into the cocoondev.org JIRA.

I did a few tests and it seems okay, so published our website.

We already have one duplicate at FOR-516

> I'd like to extend my personal thanks to cocoondev.org for hosting us
> for so long and to Jeff for putting in all the work to move us across, I
> can imagine that it has been a tough job.

Yes, many more thanks.

--David