Ross Gardler wrote:

> If I go to the 0.8 docs (which took me an *age* to find, it is not at
> all intuitive to go to the 0.7 tab in order to get to the 0.8 docs)
> there is no indication that I am in 0.8. There is no 0.8 tab (no tab is
> selected either) and the MOTD says I am in 0.7.

Leaving the MOTD issues aside (see next topic).

In our first demo we had a specific "Other Versions" tab which
did make that more obvious. I will revert to that so that we
can see the other option.

You said ... "There is no 0.8 tab (no tab is selected either)".
Actually the "sub-tab" is selected, i.e. the line with the choice
between other versions. This means that another tab cannot be
highlighted as well.

The use of sub-tabs seems appropriate for showing other versions,
rather than more top tabs. If there was a way to have tabs completely
disappear until they come into play, that might help.

-David