Tim Williams wrote:
> I've tested the RC1 and found no major issues. Some trivial things I saw were:
>
> -- Tab not highlighting
>  I'm not sure if this qualifies as a bug but I found it odd that
> clicking on the "Versioned Docs" tab doesn't highlight that tab --
> meaning you click on it and essentially lose context of where the
> subtabs are.  This appears to be the case in both Firefox and IE.
> Perhaps it's always existed and just struck me as odd this time I do
> not know.
>
> -- FOR 537
> It does bug me that the docs regarding plugin sitemaps aren't
> consistent with the release but I'm not sure if it's too late to fix
> this or not?

If someone can send a patch to the docs in the current trunk,
then we can add it before packing rc2 (about 17 hours remain).
Note: do 'svn update' first because the docs have moved to
xdocs/pluginDocs/plugins_0_70/

> -- Tools tab
> This (XXE) was kind of strange.  Why is this particular xml editor
> singled out?  I've never seen this tool before and it comes across (my
> perception at least) as if it's endorsed by Forrest some how.  Maybe
> I'm missing something but this seem weird to me.

No favouritism or endorsement. Just that that tool has ways to
configure it to improve the editing of our xml docs. If anyone has
supporting bits-and-pieces for other tools, then we can add them too.
I added a note to xxe.xml to try to explain that.

> Anyway, great job on the RC guys...
> Thank you,

Thanks for the testing and feedback.

-David