Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
>
> > Glad that no-one did, because our download page is broken.
> > At least for me. It stops with an empty Options list.
>
> Same for me.

Fixed soon, see my other reply.

> >> Again, I can't do this today. Can someone else find half an hour to
> >> finish off?
>
> > It seems not.
>
> What is the status now. I could find this half hour tonight but I
> haven't be following what needs to be done.

Well the Jira stuff mentioned in RELEASE_PROCESS.txt is still to be done
but that is not as important.

The main things are ...

* Verify that the new download can be obtained via
http://forrest.apache.org/mirrors.cgi

* Glance over the new website to see if any else crucial is broken.

* Deploy the remainder of the plugin docs. (see my other reply.)

* Send the announcement, as described a few messages ago in this thread.

Its 3am here so, see ya later. I'll do it tomorrow, if you don't get to it.

-David