Thanx for help. So I'll write some details here.
First I need to make element in header for every section in document. This
element will be a voice form. I'm really confused about so many informations a
read yestereday, so I'll need some step-by-step hints how to begin... Now I
have one xsl file which matches sections and produces Hello-world string fo
each, but thi is really very far from that one I need :)
Second, I don't know anything about .ft, is that forrest template file or what?
What is the syntax? Or more general question - where I can find informations
about elements and theirs attributes of xml input (stream that comes as input
for my output plugin)? I saw some tag body with attribute mode set to TOC. What
does it mean?
And last, what about views you wrote? How view plugin differ form others?