Tim Williams wrote:
I hope to sit down with someone more familiar with Cocoon at the
Hackathon and work out how to enact Unico's recomendations on the Cocoon
dev list.

Did you get a chance to sit down with any Cocooners on this at
ApacheCon?  I think I've got a better handle on Unico's
recommendations at this point myself.  I think we can probably get
this done.  Let me know what you figured out...

No I'm afraid I didn't (I doubt anyone else did either). Even worse, I have a new requirement for the locationmap. We need to be able to get at the request object in the matchers (specifically the lang header for i18n).

I'll be back online properly in a few days and will be ready to bounce ideas around then.

Ross