.

| We cannot just upgrade our version of Cocoon
| trunk and expect everything to be the same.
| One of us needs to investigate the Cocoon changes.
|
| -David

I don't know the full ins and outs of these Apache Projects,
but shouldn't there be maybe people dedicated to bridging
the gaps between projects. Or at least someone who knows
Cocoon working on Forrest and vice-versa.

This may seem as asking someone to do two jobs and work
on two projects, but what I mean is someone (x?) to work
purely on crossover issues. Maybe somebody is already doing
this.

Gav...