Diwaker Gupta wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > How about just linking to it from one of our pages
> > or as a menu item in the Project tab.
>
> Sounds fine. I've put the file up at [1] and I will maintain it there till we
> need a better solution. I'll get this information into Codezoo asap.

It would be better to have it in our SVN.
In that way, if you are absent at the time that we do
the next release, then we will still be able to update it.
No rush with that part of course, but that would be preferable.

Also i noticed a few things in your example which should be
changed. If it was in our SVN, then i could fix that.

It specifies the "user" mailing list as the maintainer.
Should be dev.

Substitute "Team" with "Project".

Can "programming-language" be Java and XML?

> > That works for me. However, i needed to adjust your
> > xml file because nothing is allowed before the
> > xml declaration.
>
> Yep, I noticed. I fixed that. Do you have this file online somewhere too? We
> just need a single copy.

No, i just got it from your Jira issue and did a local test.

Many thanks for getting this started.

-David