Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
Ross Gardler wrote:

I see your point and agree with the theory. So will it work in practice?

The dynamic part should work already as long as the components we use
are all support caching.

Yes, it does. It is only the static generation that is an issue...

As far as persistant caching is concerned we'll need to address this
question to Cocoon devs to find out if and how this could happen.

OK, report back when you know the answer ;-)

(this is not really aimed at Ferdinand, but everyone, I'm hoping someone has the time to check this out with the Cocoon folks - in the meantime I've created an issue http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-634 to remind us to explore this).

Ross