David wrote:

>> Thanks. If you use the examples I provide (in a few hours) to get it all
>> working I can then afterwards convert it into a proper forrest xml/html
>> page.
>
> Sorry i don't understand what you mean by "forrest version"
> or "convert it into a proper forrest xml/html".
>
> Wait and see what you have today. **

Sorry, I mean the page I put up as example code at
http://apache.minitutorials.com/xhtml2.html
is just a standalone page and is not part of a
forrest site, contains no menus etc etc.

**(What I will have to today is this standalone .html page
finished which will show what the final output xhtml2 code
is supposed to end up like, and hopefully an xml version
of it)

By conversion I mean to create a /samples/xhtml2.* page
(or whiteboard) containing all these new elements,using
an existing forrest page, probably
http://forrest.apache.org/dtdx/document-v20.html

> The aim of ForrestTuesday is to start working on the
> proper xhtml2 internal format. So the job is big.
> See the mail thread in the Description of
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-184

I don't doubt the hugeness of the task, I was just hoping
to create a sample page involving everything that is xhtml2
that can be used as a basis of xhtml2 working code. All this
pipelining stuff etc is where I watch with interest. I am
looking at relaxNG stuff and at
http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_70/validation.html#relaxng
but that is all I am doing atm, looking.

> One part of that is an input xhtml2.xml source instance.
> The rest is new internal pipelines and stylesheets.
>
>> Will a working example need to be placed on the main site almost
>> immediatly using the pelt skin with a forrest:views version later, or
>> just
>> do a views version or ... ?
>
> Don't know at this stage.
>
> -David

Ok, thanks. Tomorrow will be interesting I think, will be there at some
point.

Gav...