Thorsten Scherler wrote:
El vie, 21-10-2005 a las 19:26 +1000, David Crossley escribió:

Thorsten Scherler wrote:

Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribi??:

Throsten - or anyone using structurer, - can you try forrest site and tell me (if you have time.)

Please see this issue and *a lots* of FIXME notes in the structurer.
"forrest site" is *not* expected to work!!! We need to resolve this
issue that v2 supports static forrest again.

Hmmm, that is not correct. That FOR-675 affects both
'forrest run' and 'forrest site' with the same effects:
... the broken "site:" and "ext:" links.

Yes and no. The linkmap.html is used to crawl. Now if you have a site
that is using heavily site:bla then the links on the linkmap are all
NULL. That let forrest site directly fail. forrest run instead do not
need the linkmap.xml.

Ahhh... that sounds like the same kind of issue as when the locationmap returns a null. Probably no need to go into the locationamps then.

Ross