David Crossley wrote:
Ross Gardler wrote:

David Crossley wrote:

Ferdinand Soethe wrote:

+1
Where can wwe find it?

http://forrest.apache.org/tools/forrestbar.html

However, we have a problem. The version in trunk has now
gained stuff that is only relevant to 0.8-dev

One more thing to do on the release of a Forrest version :-(

(but worth the effort)

However what i meant was that until these recent changes
that now point directly to material in trunk, we could
update the docs and forrestbar.xpi on the website.
Now any updates need to wait until we do the 0.8 release.

Yes, before such changes we should have created a version in the 0.7 branch. What I meant was we will now have to wait until 0.8 to do this (unless someone knows which revision introduced 0.8-dev specific stuff and does the merge into the 0.7 branch now).

Ross