El vie, 10-03-2006 a las 10:41 +0100, Juan Jose Pablos escribió:
> Hi,
> I am a bit worry about the incident with Thorsten tag line for his website.

No worries, dude.

> It Seem that David was wrong to change that line without a bit of
> discussion.

The least thing would have been that he writes a mail cc @pmc asking me
to change the tagline. Then I could change it myself and the whole story
that is now happening could have been prevented.

> And we need to find a way for Thorsen to express this work on the
> Dispacher, Now I proposed this:

Like said now worries. I never claimed anything even if people starting
to put this intention into my tagline! ...but I will answer the other
thread for this in detail.

> Everyone write down a tag line for this website that includes "Thorsten
> Scherler" and Dispacher.

No, please stop. Since it is my site (NOT endorsed NOR directly related
to this project) it is up to me which tagline I want on the live site.
If the tagline is not conform to the forrest politics then we should
simply not allow it!

I strongly disagree that we are taken us the right to change site
description without consulting the original site author. That is just
*BAD* manners.

> mine:
>
> - know the unknown. The original idea of this site is to be a service
> broker. It is the website of the dispatcher artificer: Thorsten Scherler.
>
> I am guessing here but It must be a mix of words that makes everyone happy.
>

> WDYT?

well, please no. Too much fuzz about my person. I actually wish I never
added my site to the live section and maybe it is best I just remove
it.

salu2
--
thorsten