On Wed, 2006-09-13 at 13:21 +0200, Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
> le 13/09/2006 13:16 Thorsten Scherler a écrit :
> > On Wed, 2006-09-13 at 13:08 +0200, Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >>     I realise that I have made several improvment on the input.odt
> >> plugin because I had not the good layout (Notes, Sources...)
> >>     Are you Ok I commit my changes ?
> >>

> > Sure, why do you ask?
> >
> Because I am not sure of the state of this plugin, it is written that it
> generates xhtml2 and <note> or <source> are not I think...

Hmm, the odt plugin was started by me ASAIR and back then it was
producing xhtml and this xhtml then got transformed to xdocs. You may
want to look into the html-to-xdocs.xsl and enable the generation of
notes/source out of divs/spans there. This way not only the odt plugin
will be enhanced.

> I am going to wait a little (maybe for Ross answer :-P ) and I'll commit
> if everyone is Ok.

Just a reminder we have Commit-then-Review in place.

> Thanks Thorsten,

de nada.

salu2

--