le 13/09/2006 14:30 Ross Gardler a écrit :
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
On Wed, 2006-09-13 at 13:21 +0200, Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:

I am going to wait a little (maybe for Ross answer :-P ) and I'll commit if everyone is Ok.

Just a reminder we have Commit-then-Review in place.

+1

I'm not sure why you want to wait for my response specifically.
No, because I thought you started the odt plugin.
If your work fixes a problem and is in line with the direction that the PMC have defined for Forrest then that is cool.
In the http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=443008 I have commented every generated xdocs code.
(So the plugin really generates XHTML)

If there is something specific that you think may cause a problem with respect to a change in direction then we need more info in order to be able to comment on it. That can be in the form of a commit-then-review or a proposal post that outlines the potentially contentious points.
Ok,

Salutations,
Cyriaque,

Ross