On Tue, 2008-02-05 at 03:49 +0100, Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> If I understand you correctly I would have to add that
> pipeline to the plugins sitemap so that it looks for
> skinconf settings elsewhere and than what?

Not exactly, it was more an example for the generator.

> Where and how would I have to store the settings formerly in
> skinconf?

In forrest.properties or forrest.properties.xml. That would mean to
flatten some
<pdf>
    <page size="letter" orientation="portrait" text-align="left"/>

into e.g. forrest.properties.xml:
<properties>
  <property name="pdf.page.size" value="letter"/>
  <property name="pdf.page.orientation" value="portrait"/>
  <property name="pdf.page.text-align" value="left"/>

salu2