On Mon, 2008-02-18 at 16:50 +0100, Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> I guess Ross was referring to me. Had to look up "top post"
> to know that he was referring to excessive quoting.

Hmm, you both doing it. ;)

Top post means (as I understand it) to add your answer to the top and
the rest of the mails follows as it. The last post of you both had first
thing your post, not as e.g. this answer where I "answer in context".

The problem is with top post is that if you give an answer one has to
search the context (rest of the mail) to understand what is going on.

salu2