On Mon, 2008-06-30 at 08:05 -0400, Tim Williams wrote:
> > I am ATM playing around and it happens in
> > LocationMapModule.getLocationMap() but I am not sure how I can prevent
> > it.
>
> Try making the entire method synchronized instead of just the blocks.
> This may not be the end solution but will let you quickly see if
> there's concurrency problems when the subsequent requests come in
> before the LM is fully built.  Just my top of the head thought, sorry,
> I don't have time to look further right now.

Yeah, meanwhile I did that for the LocationMapModule
 private synchronized LocationMap getLocationMap() throws Exception {

and as well for LocationMap.build(final Configuration configuration)
 public synchronized void build

Now "just" the first lookup fails, meaning it cured quite a bit but not
fully yet.

Keeping you informed and thanks for your feedback tim.