On Fri, 2008-07-04 at 22:27 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:
> 0.9 we (pending a vote if necessary) plan to deprecate
> forrest.properties and skinconf.xml

AFAIR there is a dependency on forrest.properties by ant itself. At
least the ant we use ATM in forrest. I can remember that the properties
task of ant is not actually working with xml input. However I started a
thread about it and it seems that ant > 1.7 will incorporate it.

http://marc.info/?t=120358552300004&r=1&w=2

salu2