I only glanced over this commit - not much time lately.
However i saw what looks like one typo in the changes
for the "dtdx" plugin. See below.

I know that it is a lot of effort to test each one as you go.
I have needed to do something similar many times before.
If we don't test, then we all need to take extra care with
reviewing the commits.

I wonder if we can find a way to test all plugins with
something akin to the current 'main/build.sh test'.

That would then be very useful if ever we get going
again with Apache Gump and some other continuous integration.

> Author: gmcdonald
> Date: Wed Jan 14 14:38:16 2009
> New Revision: 734537

> Log:
> Expand src for windows users - FOR-1108
>
> Modified:
>
> forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.OpenOffice.org/locationmap.xml
>
> forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.PhotoGallery/locationmap.xml
>     forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.dtdx/locationmap.xml
>
> forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.excel/locationmap.xml
>
> forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.feeder/locationmap.xml
>
> forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.listLocations/locationmap.xml
>     forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.wiki/locationmap.xml
 [ snip ]
>      <match pattern="dtdx.transform.*.*">
> -      <location src="resources/stylesheets/{1}-to-{2}.xsl" />
> +      <select>
> +        <location src="resources/stylesheets/{1}-to-{2}.xsl" />
> +        <location
> src="{forrest:forrest.plugins}/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.dtdx/resources/stylesheets/{1}-to{2}.xsl"
>  />

Should that be "-to-"?

-David