Yes, I am getting it too, but here we are again, a Windows only bug it
seems. I don’t get this on any linux box - which is why our zone doesn’t
complain.

Only thing I could come up with via Go-ogle was this thread featuring some
known names:

http://www.mail-archive.com/j-...@xerces.apache.org/msg00030.html

Consensus there seems to be that Windows default to latin rather than utf8
and that OutputStreamWriter should be used in place of FileWriter.

Why this is a recent thing I don’t know, haven’t had time to look much
further, but I do know I didn’t get these errors when recently testing the
Java 1.5/1.6 scenarios before the vote. I also went back before Thorstens
recent commits and the errors remain - not that I thought for one minute
they were related, but tested it anyway.

Gav...